What do you need? Not much, it’s simple!
- Vodka. Find a good quality vodka! I like Prairie Organic Vodka or Titos. You can also sub it with Sprite or Topo Chico to make this drink a family-friendly fun mocktail!
- Watermelon juice or chilled watermelon. There are lots of options. You can totally use fresh watermelon, which is amazing. But if you don’t want the hassle of blending watermelon, these cocktails work great with store-bought watermelon juice. In my opinion, Trader Joe’s Sparkling Watermelon Juice is the best, but you can find Simply Watermelon Juice at pretty much any grocery store this time of year.
- Freshly squeezed lime juice. Fresh is best, but in a pinch bottled works just fine.
- Sprite or sparkling water. This is optional, but I really love for my cocktails to have a bit of fizz. If I’m not using the Sparkling Watermelon Juice from Trader Joe’s, I like to top this drink off with Sprite or something similar.
- Fresh mint and fresh watermelon. Totally optional for garnish, but so pretty, especially if you’re entertaining!
- Ice. Don’t skimp on the ice! You want this drink to be plenty cold.
Cleaning Services in Memphis, Tennessee. Clean & Pink offers the following cleaning and professional services for:
Residential Cleaning Services • Professional Residential Cleaning Services • Residential Home Sale Cleaning Services