Cleaning your bathtub or sink with grapefruit and salt is a natural and effective way to remove stains and grime. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Cut a grapefruit in half and sprinkle salt on the cut side of the fruit.
- Wet the surface of the bathtub or sink with water and sprinkle some additional salt on the surface.
- Scrub the bathtub or sink with the grapefruit, using it as a scrubber. Make sure to apply enough pressure to remove any stubborn stains.
- Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes to loosen any remaining dirt and grime.
- Rinse the bathtub or sink with water and use a clean cloth to wipe away any remaining residue.
- Finally, rinse the surface again to ensure that all the grapefruit and salt have been removed.
- Optionally, you can polish the surface with a clean, dry cloth to give it an extra shine.
Using this method, your bathtub or sink should be clean and fresh-smelling. Plus, you’ll have the added benefit of using natural ingredients that are safe for you and the environment.