People dust and clean their homes regularly, but what is lurking in their registers and ducts? It is the unseen that can cause a home’s air quality to degrade and become unhealthy. The following are some of the benefits of hiring a professional duct cleaning service.
- Dust is removed from the duct system, preventing it from circulating through the air and landing on every surface in the home. Duct cleaning offers a cleaner home environment.
- Those who suffer from allergies and asthma will appreciate being able to breathe more comfortably. With cleaner air to breathe, there will be fewer unwanted symptoms.
- Some homes have unpleasant odors and do not realize these odors are arising from their dirty ducts. Pets, food preparation, mildew, and cleaning products can all leave trapped odors in the vents that make a home smell unclean. Duct cleaning removes these odors.
- Many central air systems become impeded by ducts that are full of dust and debris. When these ducts are cleaned thoroughly, airflow can be significantly improved, also improving the system’s efficiency and saving homeowners money on their electricity costs.
- When a duct system is overly dirty and clogged with dust, it can end up causing problems with the operation of the HVAC system. By having the duct system cleaned regularly, the system’s lifespan will be increased.
- Should a person find their clothes or dryer overly hot at the end of a cycle, the hot air is not escaping as it should, which can lead to dangerous overheating.
- Do not ignore a burning smell, which is a dangerous sign. Burning smells mean the dryer is overheating, and the vent likely needs to be cleared right away.
If lint is building up inside the duct and it is matted and difficult to clean, it is wise to hire a professional.
Clean & Pink offers the following cleaning and professional services in the Memphis, Tennessee for:
Residential Cleaning Services • Professional Residential Cleaning Services • Residential Home Sale Cleaning Services