It’s admirable to want to eat better as the New Year begins, but don’t feel like you have to completely overhaul your diet. Too often, people make changes all at once, which can lead to “diet fatigue” and burn out. Instead, focus on making small changes at first that will make a big difference over time.
- Increase your vegetable intake.
- Start eating 1-2 fruits daily.
- Plan ahead when you go to the grocery store.
- Start meal planning, but keep it simple!
- Swap out refined grains for whole grains.
- Switch up your proteins.