Clean your shower head and faucets with vinegar and a plastic bag
Simple cleaning tips that require little work from you are the best. This hack will remove unwanted buildup, grime, and limescale from your shower and faucet heads with minimal energy from you, other than removing the shower heads and faucet handles themselves if necessary.
- Step 1: Get a sandwich bag and fill it full of vinegar and baking soda.
- Step 2: Put the shower head or faucet handle into the sandwich bag, making sure they are fully submerged in the liquid.
- Step 3: Secure the bag in place using a rubber band or hair tie.
- Step 4: Wait between one to two hours and then remove the sandwich bag.
- Step 5: Turn on the shower or faucet and allow the water to run through
Cleaning Services in Memphis, Tennessee. Clean & Pink offers the following cleaning and professional services for:
Residential Cleaning Services • Professional Residential Cleaning Services • Residential Home Sale Cleaning Services