Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch is the best summer punch recipe! This refreshing drink is made with Everclear for the perfect party punch recipe.
- 24 ounces frozen strawberries
- 2 liter bottle Lemonade
- 2 liter bottle Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 cup Everclear
- Extra frozen strawberries for punch bowl
- Lemon and strawberry slices for garnish
- Blend strawberries and lemonade in a large high powered blender (might need to do in batches depending on size of blender) until fully combined and smooth.
- If your blender isn’t able to get the mix super smooth, strain through a mesh strainer.
- Pour into large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir in the lemon lime soda and the everclear. Stir several time to make sure everything is fully combined.
- Serve over ice garnished with lemon and strawberry slices.