Tips for Staying Healthy at the Beach
- Wear sunscreen.
- Pack an Umbrella or beach gear that will allow you to take a break from the sun periodically.
- Pack healthy snacks and meals for the beach such as watermelon, berries and celery.
- Drink Plenty of water while on the beach in the direct sun. Staying hydrated
- Swim in the ocean, not the tiki drinks.
- Watch out for the high calorie (but delicious) cocktails!
- Bring active games to the beach or if able walk the beach, wearing beach shoes.
- Avoid attempting to swim to sandbars or buoys, the look closer than the appear. Or if you do, wear a life jacket no matter how good of a swimmer you think you are.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you “fall off the wagon” of your diet. If you overindulged on day, go lite the next.
- Alcohol, sun, and water are not always friendly to one another so watch the intake of the first two. Many people develop hives when consuming in the sun.
Cleaning Services in Memphis, Tennessee. Clean & Pink offers the following cleaning and professional services for:
Residential Cleaning Services • Professional Residential Cleaning Services • Residential Home Sale Cleaning Services